Saturday, August 25, 2012

New Twisted Witches Website

 
I've had quite a few people wanting to purchase products I've been making. At first I thought of creating an Ebay or Etsy store, but those sights charge too much in fees for me. So with some good advice from a friend on facebook, I decided to check out Weebly. I had already checked out GoDaddy for building my own website, but they are a little pricey when you have limited funds. Weebly is so much cheaper and easier to use. So, here in a few days I will have my Twisted Witches website up and running. Still trying to figure out some details to make sure people are able to purchase items from the website, the shipping, and if this is all going to work correctly. I have part of the website done. I still have to post products and the info. & prices. I also need to type up a paragraph about Twisted Witches on the Home page. I can't wait to get this done and get things going. Also, I will have new products that I can add soon. I'm so excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment