Wednesday, August 22, 2012

New Favorite Laundry Products!

As a mother of 4 kiddos (5 if you count the hubby) I'm constantly doing laundry. Over the years I've used all different types of laundry detergents, softeners, and dryer sheets. For the last several years I've been using Gain products and they smell amazing. In the last few months when money was tight we had to use cheaper brands that I don't like to use. Well recently I ran across some newer laundry products that I've been wanting to try and now that I have they are by far my faves.

Tide Laundry Detergent Pods

Tide pods are the new trend in laundry cleaning. They are a detergent, stain fighter, and brightener all in one. They are easy and convenient to use. I use one pod for small and medium loads of clothes and two pods for larger and extra large loads. There has been a problem with little children thinking they are candy and trying to eat them so I have mine put up and a locking bathroom door to keep my children out. They are a little expensive, but hopefully in the future they will come down in price. They do a great job of leaving clothes clean and smelling great. I use the Spring Meadow scent.

 
 
Snuggle Exhilarations Fabric Softener & Dryer Sheets
 
Snuggle makes some great smelling fabric softeners and dryer sheets. I came across some of their newer ones called Snuggle Exhilarations. The White Lavender and Sandalwood Twist was the one that caught my eye and I had to try it. The scent is wonderful and leaves clothes smelling amazing. This is the best smelling fabric softener and dryer sheets I have ever used. It's main scent is lavender and sandalwood mixed with vanilla and musk. It also has hints of almond and violet. I would recommend this to anyone. They have several other scents to choose from if lavender isn't the scent for you.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment