Tuesday, April 3, 2012

What's New With Me

I haven't blogged in a few months and a lot has been going on. So here is the Top Ten things going on in my life lately. I will do full blog posts on a few of these when I get the time.

1. We have a new addition to our family. My niece had an adorable baby boy on March 20, 2012. I haven't seen him yet, but seeing him this weekend and getting some pics too.

2. Glenn and I got our tax return back and got caught up on bills.

3. I have taken some of our tax return and started making herbal and aromatherapy products to sell. I wish I had the money to have my own shop and to buy more supplies for more products.

4. I played Mega Millions and lost of course. It was a huge jackpot so I had to give it a shot.

5. Glenn lost his job. I'm not worried because I know he will find another one soon. Hopefully, we can get by until then.

6. Spring is here! Yeppers, Spring is here. It has been unusually hot lately with temps reaching into the mid & upper 80's.

7. My lily flowers are growing back and I'm trying to be patient until they bloom.

8. I'm an Ordained Minister now and have the certificate to prove it.

9. I'm getting back on my Pagan path after not practicing the Craft for a lot of years. I've been busy having and raising kids. But, I'm back and learning a lot. Right now I'm very into natural healing.

10. Life is getting better for me, but I'm still dealing with health problems due to my hormonal imbalance. It's been difficult to deal with the last 3 years. I have an appointment with my Gyno next week, so hoping he has a solution to the problem. I'm sick of dealing with this.

That's it for now. I will make longer posts about a few of these later on. Right now I'm just worn out and trying to spend a little time with my 3 year old while the other kiddos are in school. More news coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment