Monday, January 30, 2012

A Few New Things In My Life

For about the last week I have been sending friend request to a lot of people who are Pagan/Wiccan. Most of them have accepted and I have even received a few friend request. I'm really happy to be making so many new friends that are Pagan. I can't wait to get to know all of them. I may just learn some things too from people who have been practicing the Craft longer than I have. A few things I've noticed about Pagan/Wiccan peeps is that they tend to be more accepting, nice, artistic, spiritual, & creative than people of other more common faiths. They love life and their families. They accept everyone for who they are and are less likely to judge. Pagans are amazing, caring people like everyone else and are tired of being put down and misunderstood. The world is a lot more accepting than it used to be, but I think we still have a long way to go. In the meantime, I will continue to learn and than teach my kids about being Pagan.

Imbolc is coming up in a few days. I'm still making plans for what I'm going to do. I have a few crafts I'm going to get done and I need to get my altar ready. I plan on making a small feast for my family also.

Some  other new news is that I'm now an Ordained Pagan Minister. I applied online through Universal Life Church which helps people of all religions become ministers. It's something I've been wanting to do for a while and finally did. I can now do weddings, handfastings, wiccanings, house blessings, funerals & etc. It was really important for me to do this not only for myself, but for my family as well. That is a few new things that have been going on in my life. I'm still trying to figure out what I'm going to do in the fall when Brendan starts school and I'm home all by myself. I'll report back on that when I figure it all out.

No comments:

Post a Comment