Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Our Yule/Christmas

Our Christmas was OK. Glenn and I were broke this year so things weren't as good as they had been in past years, but my kids had a great time thanks to a lot of wonderful people. My friend Andrew and his parents gave us their old Christmas tree, so we could have a tree for the Holidays. They are amazing and I'm glad that they helped us, because they didn't have to. Glenn's step-grandparents sent us some money for presents so we were able to buy the kids some clothes and movies. Also, Glenn's god mother and god sister sent the kids a lot of clothes and a few toys. Glenn's dad and his dad's girlfriend bought the kids some clothes too. We couldn't buy the kids anything this year so we signed the kids up for Toys for Tots and the school counselor put their names on an Angel tree so they received a couple gifts from those programs as well. My mother has told me she has a gift for each of them and Glenn's mother is sending money soon for the kids. So, thanks to our lovely friends and family and a few generous strangers, my kids had a great Christmas even though we were unable to buy them anything. We also made homemade ornaments for our tree this year instead of buying them. The following are pictures that I took.





No comments:

Post a Comment