Friday, January 6, 2012

My Top Twenty Pet Peeves

Every person has little things that annoy them. I decided that I wanted to post my top twenty pet peeves to share with every one, because a lot of these things have annoyed me lately and I need to vent. Most of them have to deal with people and their stupidity. So, here is my list.

1. People that think they are better than you when they clearly are not.

2. Mis-information provided by Fox News to their clueless followers.

3. Breed Specific Legislation that bans so called dangerous dogs like Bully breeds.



4. Family members that stab you in the back over and over again and act surprised when you go off on them when you get tired of being screwed. (Like my non-sister Angel and non-brother Jimmy)

5. Rich people that constantly brag about how rich they are. (Talking to you Donald Trump)

6. People who commit crimes against women, children, and animals.

7. Discrimination of any kind. Doesn't matter if it's against some one's race, sex, weight, sexual orientation, religion, social status, or age. Discrimination is horrible.

8. People who claim to be Pro-life to save fetuses and than turn around and support execution and/or kill abortion clinic workers and doctors. Doesn't sound so Pro-life to me.

9. Hate groups like the Klu Klux Klan, Westboro Baptist Church, and Evangelical Christians.

10. Mixed food, or food on my plate that is touching other food. (Yep, I'm weird like that)

11. Pets and kids that don't listen like mine.



12. People who don't flush and/or don't wash their hands after using the restroom. I hate germs being spread around and wash my hands like 20 times a day.

13. Reality T.V. shows starring idiots like Jersey Shore or Keeping Up With The Kardashians.

14. Politicians who lie and pander to corporations.

15. All the horrible things that women have to go through. Menstruation, pain of childbirth, and menopause to top the list.

16. Men and the stupid, dangerous, and obnoxious things they do. Just irritating most of the time. (Pointing my finger at you Glenn)



17. People who think stay at home moms are just being lazy. Sorry, but when did it not become ok for me to stay home and raise my kids?

18. Being poor. Every time we take a step forward it feels like someone pushes us back several feet while we try not to fall.

19. People who dress their pets up in clothes. (No offense if you do that)

20. Bad music that gets way too much air time on the radio while amazing talented artists are pushed aside.

No comments:

Post a Comment