Friday, July 1, 2011

If I Won The Lottery

I was sitting here wondering what I would do if I won the lottery. I came up with the following list.

1. Buy homes for my family, my sister's family, and my mother.

2. Buy newer, better running vehicles for all of us.

3. Put money aside for college for my kids and my sister's kids.

4. Buy an all black Dodge Challenger for myself.

5. Open my own Pagan store as a family business and open a part-time photography studio.

6. Buy a vacation home in historic Salem, Massachusetts.

7. Visit family on the East Coast 3-4 times a year.

8. Give donations to charities of my choice.

9. Tour the U.S. to visit historical sites.

10. Rub my new found wealth in the faces of those who I despise.

I will probably never win the lottery or get the chance to do most of the things on this list, but a woman has to have dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment