Monday, July 11, 2011

Oh The Drama!

It still amazes me how people can run there mouths about me and then get angry that I comment back. If you can't take it then don't dish it out. Here's another tip, if you can't fight then don't threaten to or try to. You will just get hurt. I try not to get angry and don't want to fight anyone. I'm now trying to lead a peaceful life. However, if you step to me and start the fight, I will stomp you ass to protect myself. I hate violence after being exposed to it all my life. It's un-necassary, especially when it's over petty shit. Grow up and get over your grudges and drama. Why would anyone want to live their life with hate in their heart. I still say I hate people, but I don't spend all day thinking about hating them. If you comment about someone on a social media site and that person comments back, don't act shocked and say that person is harassing you. People have a right to defend themselves against false allegations conjured up in the minds of people that are immature. And you can't blame someone for starting fights and arguments when if you are the one who started all the drama. Grudges are a waste of time, so stop living in the past, learn to forgive, and you all can move on with your separate lives. If you don't there will never be closure and the bickering will continue. Just because you are related too a person, doesn't make them your family. Family are those friends in family that are there for you when you need them, not the blood related relatives that use you and that will turn on you over anything. I've kicked a few people out of my life. I don't care for all the drama and bullshit that comes with being friends or family with them. It's just not worth the energy or time. I have spent a little time commenting back to people who hate me for no good reason, and that's as far as it goes. I don't sit and dwell on it all day. I have other things to do. I don't live my life just to harass people, like I've been accused of doing. If those folks only knew how few times they cross my mind. I have a life to live. I don't think making a few comments to defend yourself qualifies as harassment. The few minutes of time I've spent talking about this has been too much time and so I will leave it at that and move on. Some people will just never grow up and stop acting childish and bickering like school children when they don't get there way. You can't change stupidity so the best thing to do is move on and let them make fools of themselves. Find peace and love in your life knowing you're a good person while they live a life with hate in their hearts. Peace and love to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment