Friday, June 10, 2011

It's Summer!

It's summer time again. The kids are having fun so far. They love swimming in our pool even though it's only a little kiddie pool. The kids also enjoy going to there grandfather's house where they can swim in bigger pools also. They all love riding their bikes, playing at the Lincoln parks, and drawing on the sidewalks with chalk. Their new favorite thing to do is play with water balloons. They break them faster then I can fill them up though. I love to see the big smiles on their faces while they are playing and it gives me a chance to take some great photos of them. We only have a few more weeks together before they start school, so we are planning more activities like picnics at the parks, visiting the Nature Center, and with my husbands work hours going up we are hoping to save up some money to go to Omaha's Henry Doorly Zoo. I just want my kiddos to have a great summer. It's going to go by really fast with them going to summer school. I just hope they know I love them and I want them to have a great time even if we can't afford a big vacation like other families.




No comments:

Post a Comment