Tuesday, July 17, 2012

My 30th Birthday!

My 30th birthday was on Saturday, July 14th, 2012! I got $20 from some of my hubby's family and bought a desktop Serenity water fountain, charcoal tabs, and frankincense resin with it. I also bought a Pagan oil kit. My hubby is going to buy me the 50 Shades of Grey trilogy. I've heard the books are pretty good, so I want to read them. I figure I night as well buy the trilogy to save a few bucks. I had another Twilight cake this year. There isn't much to choose from at Walmart for adults. I had a pretty good birthday. I don't need a ton of expensive presents to make me happy. My kids and hubby singing Happy Birthday to me was the highlight of the day. Also, all my kiddos giving me hugs and kisses and yelling Happy Birthday was pretty great also. Can't wait until next year!




No comments:

Post a Comment