Friday, August 26, 2011

Midnight Margaritas!

I love having Midnight Margaritas! I usually have a few drinks around Midnight every Friday night. Why midnight? It's mainly because by midnight I know the kiddos and hubby are all going to be sleeping and I can sit down and relax while having a few drinks with no one bugging me. I take care of four children all week long. I cook, clean, and do whatever else needs to be done almost always on my own. The hubby works a lot and is hardly ever home and when he's not working, he still isn't here. So, I think taking a break once a week to have some me time isn't all that bad. I usually kick back with a good book or movie and a drink or two. Sometimes  I do some none shopping online. That's were you go to websites and find stuff you'd like to buy, but at the time you can't so you just wind up browsing and pricing items for a few hours. I know it's a waste of time, but I don't care because it's me time. I think every mom needs a break now and then. I just stay home and have my breaks after every one else is sleeping. It's cheaper that way. So, from now on I will be having me time and Midnight Margaritas every Friday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment