Friday, November 25, 2011

Baby Huls!


My beautiful niece, Britney is preggo and I couldn't be happier for her. She is 17 so the pregnancy has raised some concerns about her health and her future plans, but our family is very confident that she will finish high school and go on to college like she has planned. Her pregnancy is going OK so far and we are all hoping the delivery goes well. She's very mature and smart for her age so we know she will be a  good mother to her child. She's a senior in high school this year. I'm sure she never imagined being pregnant during her senior year, but things happen. Britney did not mean to get pregnant, but even with taking all precautions, it still happened. Even though my niece is scared to death about being pregnant, she's happy and trying to adjust. She goes to school and  has a job and her boyfriend has a full time job making decent money. They have their own place and are doing very well right now. I hope they continue to do well. So, we are all excited and planning for the baby. Between the baby shower, the delivery, and after the birth there is a lot to plan, buy, and do. Britney and her boyfriend Kyle want a baby boy. My sister Jenny and her husband I think also hoping for a boy. I was hoping to have another little girl in the family (we have a lot of boys already) and I'm not sure if anyone else has weighed in on  it yet. We all hope she has a healthy baby. This is the big news in our family lately. I recently went to my sister's to celebrate Thanksgiving with her family and snapped some pictures of Britney's baby bump which I will post below.



No comments:

Post a Comment