Tuesday, April 12, 2011

New to Blogging

Yes folks, I'm blogging now. I'm always looking for new ways to vent or communicate with others and I always have a lot to talk about so I figured I'd give blogging a shot. Twitter and Facebook only give you so much room to post a message, so I never feel as though I get my point across and feel that my post are lacking so much information that I might send the wrong impression. I think with blogging I can express my opinion more clearly so people are not offended by my comments. I also have more room to tell stories about my family and my life. With four children my life is never boring. And like any typical family there is always drama some where.

I think blogging could be a good thing for me. Maybe with this new outlet I can get all these thoughts out of my head and it will help with my insomnia. Probably not. It could just give me another excuse to stay up. I may have to include some of my poems on here from time to time also. I'm hoping with blogging and poetry it can relieve some of the stress my life brings. I have so many thing to talk about I'm not sure where I'm going to start. I think that soon I will blog about a subject that is near and dear to me, my kids. So my peeps, with that I'm out of here for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment